If you recently updated your phone to iOS 13, your iKamand app may stop working. Here's how to get it working again.
- Update the iKamand app in the App Store to Version 3.0 +
- Go to your Settings app and navigate to General > Reset and press Reset all Settings. This won't clear the content or data on your phone. It will just reset any custom settings you have in the Settings app.
- You should now be able to open the iKamand app.
- You should be able to re-enable the old settings on your phone apart from Accessibility > Guided Access.
If it still doesn't work:
- Uninstall and reinstall the iKamand app
- Restart your iPhone or iPad
- Contact us by leaving a ticket here and we'll be in touch asap to help you.