- Connect your iKamand to a power socket using the plug supplied with your iKamand.
- Download the iKamand app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Create an iKamand account by downloading the iKamand app in the Google Play Store or App Store and signing up.
- Connect to the iKamand by following the instructions in the app. See Connecting to the iKamand.
- Once your iKamand is connected, you can enter
- Manual Mode and run the fan for 5 minutes at 100% for a quick start to your grill by pressing the button for 1 second.
- BBQ mode, to control the temperature of your pit and add foods.
- Grill mode, to run the fan at 100% for up to 30 minutes to get your grill ready.
- Assemble your iKamand following the instructions in Assembling the iKamand. If you have iKamand Gen 2 with a door, you can remove the ash tray while cooking to ensure the door can open fully.
Setting up and using the iKamand Print
Created by: Desora Support
Modified on: Mon, 2 Dec, 2019 at 10:55 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.