The iKamand uses a 12V AC adaptor for power. It must be plugged in in order to use it.
- Check that your power outlet is working by connecting another appliance.
- Adjust the power jack and make sure it is inserted correctly.
The LED may turn off during the update or other calibration methods.
If your iKamand LED is off and the fan is unresponsive:
- Leave your iKamand plugged into power. Make sure it is near your router.
- Wait 10 minutes with your iKamand plugged in. Your iKamand may start flashing light blue/teal during this time. If it flashes light blue/teal, it is in the middle of the update.
- If the iKamand still doesn't turn back on, unplug your iKamand then plug it back in and leave it for 30 minutes.
- If your iKamand LED still won’t turn on while the device is plugged in, press the button on the left side briefly for 1 second. If the fan does not turn on you may have an electronics issue.
Contact Kamado Joe Customer Support for help with the issue.