The iKamand uses its built-in light to give you information about its status. You can also get information from the iKamand app about its status.
- Not blinking
- Your iKamand is connected to the internet
- Blinking slowly
Your iKamand is attempting to connect to the internet
Your iKamand is in “Connect” mode and is broadcasting it’s own WiFi network. Supply your iKamand with WiFi credentials by pressing the Connect button or navigating to Devices (Kamado icon in the top right of Cook tab) → Swipe Left on your Device → Change WiFi.
Green LED: Displays when your iKamand is in BBQ or Grill Mode
Your iKamand is connected to the internet
Your iKamand is attempting to connect to the internet or has poor connection
Your iKamand is not connected to the internet and isn’t in any mode
Your iKamand is booting up or changing modes.
Your iKamand is updating to new software. The update can take up to 20 minutes. See What happens during an update?
LED is off
- iKamand update is processing. See What happens during an update?
Troubleshooting LED that won't turn on
- Your LED may be off if your iKamand is turned off. Make sure your iKamand is plugged in to ensure it is receiving power.
- To test your iKamand power, press the small button on the left to check if the fan is working in Manual Mode.
- If the iKamand fan is working, you may have a hardware issue with your LED. Contact Customer Support for help.
- If the fan is not working, see: My iKamand won’t turn on.